Saturday, August 15, 2026

Saturday 19th Week of Ordinary Time

 Prayer for the Assumption of Mary



Mary, you are our Mother in Heaven. What a blessed day it was when Jesus took you into Heaven, body and soul, to be with Him.

You were crowned Queen of Heaven and earth, a position of love and service to Jesus’ Church.

At your Assumption, you beheld the face of Your beloved Son once again.

Please pray for me, that I, too, may gaze on the glorious face of your Son, my Lord, Jesus Christ, in Heaven one day. May my life be inspired by your holiness, oh Blessed Virgin, my Mother.

May your prayers for me and your example of great faithfulness aid and inspire me to holiness in this life so I may be with Jesus in Heaven as you are. May your Assumption remind me of God’s love and faithfulness to those who also love Him. May I love Jesus with my whole heart and soul both now and forever.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment